The services provided by KEA includes the following:
- Data collection, compilation and information sharing with the member organizations.
- Providing legal updates relevent to our members.
- Holding Seminars, Workshops, Interactive sessions and Conferences for the benefit of member organizations.
- Liasioning with the Government
- Publishing, on the subjects which are of relevance to member organizations.
KEA is sensitive on the latest developments and changes in the area of Employers Relations in the State and in the country and proactively takes up the causes before the appropriate Forums.
The KEA is a mojor source of infromation to its Members. KEA regularly informs the Memebers trends & changes in Labour & Economic Policies of Central & State Governments, issues in the area of Labour legistations,industrial relations etc...
Research and Information
KEA maintains latest collection of Collective Agreements, Labour statistics,to serve the purpose of analysis and guidance to members.
Reputed Corporates including large, medium and small-scale Industries, IT & ITES, BPO and Business Houses in Service Sector are memebers of KEA. New Members are being added every year and the current strength stands over 660 members.
Annual Membership Subcription
- Membership fee (Financial year - January to December) Rs. 6000/-
- Admission fee (For new members) Rs 1000/-