Karnataka employers' Association (KEA) is a leading and premier Employers Organization in the State of Karnataka,established in the year 1961. KEA is proud of its establishment as the First Employers' Organization in Karnataka. It has served the members for over 50 years and has earned very high reputation.
The objectives of KEA interalia are to promote and protect the interests of member organizations through representation, advocacy, education, consultation and research in the areas of workforce management in general and in particular:
- To promote, safeguard and protect the legitimate interest of Employers.
- To foster harmonious relationship between Employers and Employees, Employers and Employers and between Employees and Employees in order to ensure peaceful development of industry and trade in the larger interest of increased productivity, profitability and employment growth.
- To educate employers and employees in regard to their respective duties, responsibilities and privileges.
- To represent the causes of Employers and put forth their points of view before the State and Central Governments in the formulation of Labour Policies.
- To participate and represent before various tripartite machineries set up by the Central and State Government in all areas of regulatory, social security and welfare legislations to put forth the views of employers.
- To publish books, periodicals, circulars etc., to keep the members updated in the area of Labour legislations and Employee Relations.